10182017Headline:

Norman, Oklahoma

HomeOklahomaNorman

David Bernstein

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Hotels Should Never Happen

On July 25, 2011, twelve (12) people staying at a Norman, Oklahoma hotel were taken to the hospital after breathing toxic levels of carbon monoxide (CO), which is is an odorless, colorless gas that…

David Bernstein

Chromium 6 in the water: Is it dangerous?

People need water on a daily basis. People use water to wash their hands. People drink water. People use water to wash their clothes. The list goes on. That is why it is so critical that the water…